Thursday, November 3, 2011

day 147: free printable tags for christmas

let the christmas wrapping begin thanks to free elf tags from
jenny at allsorts
day 147 and i have started to wrap christmas presents ... not mine i hasten to add but all the presents my sister left when she visited recently and didn't have time to wrap!  my mum and i purchased a whole lot of wrapping paper at a pre-christmas sale a couple of weeks ago and i thought i would make a start on the wrapping tonight.

unfortunately i realised i had no tags and seeing the amount of christmas gifts my sweet, unbelievably generous sister left to wrap i decided this wasn't the night to sit and make a whole heap of them either!  plan b was required ... so i checked out pinterest and as always their was the answer ... freely printable christmas tags for personal use!  my favourites i pinned to my chirstmas is coming board to use over the next month!

for tonight's gifts i eventually chose these ones from jenny at allsorts.  i absolutely loved the little girl and little boy elf and as the presents were for my little girl and my little boy (yes they are CRAZY spoilt by their amazing aunt) i thought they would be perfect ...

step one: print tags

step 2: admire jenny's beautiful girl and boy elves :)

step three: wrap present and attach the
right gender elf ;)

happiness is a pile of smiling elves!

outcome: ... and you know what, they are! they were easy on my computer ink (a consideration given i can't replace any cartridges until december!) and they are just so cute on the packages!  hopefully my sis approves ;)

my sincere thanks to jenny who offers a huge amount of free printables for personal use that are for all different types of holidays.  they are just adorable and i have become her newest follower :)

6 comments:

Jen W. said...

Cute! And I love turquoise and red together.

Jenny said...

Oh wow, what a lot of pressies and don't they look exciting all wrapped up:) Love the cute tags.
Jenny x

Morag said...

your sister approves! nice job, thank you xx

Snap said...

I've started wrapping, too and these little elves are adorable!!!

iheartsunnydays said...

Oh they are so cute!!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I love visiting you and even though I don't comment each time I visit I am so impressed by everything you have created! You are amazing!!

Best wishes and happy pinning,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!