Wednesday, July 6, 2011

day twenty seven: free printables

the printed free printables ... awesome!
day twenty seven and it is stormy outside, in fact so stormy we have lost some trees :(  it was a very good day to stay inside all nice and cosy.  the kids spent the morning doing some story writing and while they were busy not needing my help i decided to print off some of the printables i have pinned to my paper crafts and also christmas is coming boards on pinterest!  these printables come from a range of people: miss cutie pie goes 80s, the vintage moth, i do it yourselfthe graphics fairy, tip junkie, and bitt box were my favourites.

the paper stash preprinting :)
the ones mentioned above i used and either downloaded a small pdf or copy and pasted onto word and printed from there onto a range of papers - some with just plain white cardstock, some with coloured bazzil, some with lightly patterned paper, and also some manilla folders i cut into page size pieces for that old worldy look.
before the inking
once printed i decided to get some distress ink pads and daubers out to add some softening aroung the edges to get rid of that freshly cut look!
after the inking ... aahh goodness and my
own newly patterned paper!
outcome:  the blogs mentioned above i had absolutely no trouble with and it was easy to print these ones out ... i did not have success with many and have since deleted those ones from my boards ... so if you do use my boards you will be be sure in the knowledge they are printable for techno dummies such as myself.  all the ones from flicka i have no idea how you print, and like i say it could be my lack of techno expertise that prevents me from printing those!  mixed success day, but the ones i did print i am totally stoked with!

my sincerest thanks goes to the following designers, you have given me great paper crafting resources from my own home and the vintage feel of most of them is totally up my alley! .... so to miss cutie pie goes 80sthe vintage mothi do it yourselfthe graphics fairytip junkie, and bitt box you all rock and i am ever so grateful for you sharing your talents with others. kia kaha.


photo fun challenge day 22: landscape
only one word to describe today's landscape .. bleak 

No comments: