Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fun with Friends

We have had the best weekend, our gorgeous and hilarious friends from our old haunt came down to see our new home and region ... we had the BEST time showing them around and being really proud of our new house and the lifestyle we are creating. I spent quite a bit of the time trying to persuade them to follow suit and move down this way unashamedly!

As such, the house reno's took a back set while we spent time enjoying their company and the surrounding countryside ... we are truly blessed to live in the Hawkes Bay, yeah I might have mentioned that once or twice already :) We did manage to select the carpet for the house, go to Rush Munro's for the ultimate in ice cream experience, find an amazing organic cheese shop which lead to superb pizzas for dinner, AND tick off several Autumn Bucket List items! Not bad, not bad at all.

Anyway, tomorrow things kick up a gear with the builders, electricians, and me with my paint brush all putting in a full week of work. Tomorrow I take to the kitchen to paint doors and windows in there along with a chalkboard idea I have seen on Pinterest. And in the afternoon, I will attack Ben's walls now that all the trim is finished and, as promised, I have a very cool idea from Pinterest for the finishing touches on his walls ;) It's going to be a BIG week.

2 comments:

exlowe said...

hello friends beautiful sites.. I happen sites.. for example:
tubidy tubidy
has a beautiful setting can be downloaded via the mobile phone song.
Available for the beautiful words also have a place at one site in the beautiful,
waiting for the ayrılık sözleri
ayrılık sözleri definitely going to be great for you.
Finally I will introduce my site and very friendly nice friendships can be
established in a webcam chat site address
islami sohbet
Waiting for an environment. islami sohbet
certainly will change your understanding of chat is for you.

Jenny said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!!
Looking forward to this weeks installments :0)
Jenny x