Monday, September 13, 2010

ITS BEEN A LITTLE WHILE

Yip, its been a while, since I blogged! One week and no updates on the kids education, what has happened I hear you ask .... well we took a mid semester break for a couple of days (Tuesday and Wednesday) then on Thursday we had loads of school work I wanted to get done before the kids did the grocery shopping on Friday!  Love that my children are great shoppers at such a tender age, puts me to shame but if they are better with money than I am who will complain!  We are now putting all of their budget savings into a christmas club card so just before christmas the kids can go a bit mad and have a spend up at the grocery store buying their favourites with all the money they have saved over the next few months ... they thoroughly love this idea, I can only imagine what we will be living off during that week before Christmas!

No comments: